Know the latest details about the Kanipakam Temple Abhishekam Tickets Online Booking Timings, Kanipakam Temple Daily Abhishekam Seva Book
Kanipakam Temple is a famous Hindu temple located in Chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh. The temple is dedicated to Lord Ganesha and is known for its unique idol, which is believed to have self-manifested. The temple attracts a large number of devotees every year. One of the main rituals performed at the temple is the Abhishekam, which is believed to bestow blessings upon the worshippers. In this article, we will discuss how to book Kanipakam Temple Abhishekam tickets online, the timings of the Abhishekam, and the step-by-step procedure to perform the ritual.
Kanipakam Temple Abhishekam Tickets Online Booking Timings
Abhishekam Timings at Kanipakam Temple The Abhishekam is performed daily at Kanipakam Temple from 5:30 AM to 6:30 AM. The cost of the ticket for performing the Abhishekam is INR 500. The temple authorities allow a maximum of 50 devotees to participate in the ritual every day.
Kanipakam Temple Abhishekam Timings
Booking Kanipakam Temple Abhishekam Tickets Online Devotees can book Kanipakam Temple Abhishekam tickets online through the official website of the temple. Here are the steps to book the tickets:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Kanipakam Temple.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Online Services’ option.
- Step 3: Select the ‘Abhishekam’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Choose the date on which you wish to perform the Abhishekam.
- Step 5: Select the time slot available for the selected date.
- There are two time slots available – 5:30 AM to 6:00 AM and 6:00 AM to 6:30 AM.
- Step 6: Enter the required details such as name, address, contact number, etc. S
- Step 7: Make the payment for the ticket. The Abhishekam ticket costs INR 500.
- After successful payment, the devotee will receive a confirmation email with the ticket details. The devotee must carry the printout of the ticket and a valid photo ID proof to the temple on the selected date and time.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Perform Kanipakam Temple Abhishekam
The Abhishekam at Kanipakam Temple is performed by the temple priests. Here are the steps involved in the ritual:
- Step 1: The devotee should report to the temple at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the Abhishekam. The temple authorities will verify the ticket and allow the devotee to enter the temple premises.
- Step 2: The devotee should take a holy dip in the temple tank and wear clean clothes before entering the temple.
- Step 3: The priest will perform a puja to Lord Ganesha before starting the Abhishekam.
- Step 4: The devotee will be seated in front of the idol of Lord Ganesha while the priest performs the Abhishekam with various items such as milk, curd, honey, coconut water, turmeric water, etc.
- Step 5: The devotee can offer flowers and fruits to Lord Ganesha during the Abhishekam.
- Step 6: After the Abhishekam is completed, the devotee will receive the prasad from the priest.
- Step 7: The devotee can perform circumambulation (pradakshina) around the temple before leaving.
Important Points to Note
- The Abhishekam ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices are not allowed inside the temple premises.
- Devotees should maintain silence and follow the dress code (traditional attire) inside the temple.
- The temple authorities reserve the right to cancel the Abhishekam in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
Performing the Abhishekam at Kanipakam Temple is believed to fulfill the wishes of the devotees and bring prosperity to their lives. By following the simple online booking procedure and performing the ritual with devotion, devotees can seek the blessings of Lord Ganesha and have a fulfilling spiritual experience at Kanipakam Temple.