Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati Darshan Guide Timings, Entry Fee, Online Booking, Daily Pooja Schedule, How to Reach, Near By places, Stay
The Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati is one of the most famous Hindu temples in Karnataka, India. This temple, which was constructed in the 12th century, is a remarkable example of Hoysala architecture and is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is located in the town of Halebidu, which is around 30 kilometres from the city of Hassan.
Our focus in this article will be a detailed analysis of everything you need to know about the Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati, including its darshan timings, entry fee, online booking, daily pooja schedule, how to reach, nearby places, and stay options.
Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati Darshan Guide
Darshan Timings and Entry Fee
The Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati is open to visitors from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM every day, including weekends and public holidays. The entry fee for Indian nationals is Rs. 25 per person, while foreign nationals have to pay Rs. 300 per person. Children below the age of 15 can enter the temple for free. It is important to note that photography is strictly prohibited inside the temple premises.
Online booking for darshan at the Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati is not available currently. Visitors can purchase entry tickets at the ticket counter located near the temple entrance.
Daily Pooja Schedule
The temple follows a strict daily pooja schedule, which is as follows:
- Morning Abhisheka: 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM
- Morning Darshana: 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Afternoon Abhisheka: 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Evening Darshana: 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Evening Abhisheka: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
How to Reach
The Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati is easily accessible by road, rail, and air. The nearest airport is the Kempegowda International Airport in Bangalore, which is around 205 kilometres away. The nearest railway station is the Hassan railway station, which is around 32 kilometres away from the temple. Visitors can also reach the temple by bus or private car. The temple is well-connected by road, and there are regular bus services from major cities in Karnataka.
There are several places of interest near the Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati that visitors can explore. Some of these include:
- Shravanabelagola: A famous Jain pilgrimage centre located around 48 kilometres from the temple.
- Belur: Another popular tourist destination is known for its magnificent Hoysala temples, located around 16 kilometres from the temple.
- Halebidu: A historical town famous for its Hoysala temples and sculptures, located around 2 kilometres from the temple.
- Chikmagalur: A beautiful hill station located around 68 kilometres from the temple, known for its coffee plantations and scenic beauty.
There are several stay options available near the Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati, ranging from budget to luxury. Some of the popular stay options include:
- Hotel Mayura Shantala: A budget hotel located in Halebidu, around 2 kilometres from the temple.
- Hoysala Village Resort: A luxury resort located in Hassan, around 32 kilometres from the temple.
- KSTDC Hotel Mayura Velapuri: A mid-range hotel located in Belur, around 16 kilometres from the temple.
The Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati is a must-visit destination for anyone interested in history, architecture, and spirituality. Its exquisite carvings, intricate sculptures, and stunning architecture are sure to leave visitors awestruck.
Regardless of whether you live in the area or are visiting as a tourist, a visit to this temple is a unique experience that shouldn’t be missed.
In conclusion, the Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati is a magnificent temple that offers a glimpse into the rich cultural heritage of Karnataka. Its stunning architecture, intricate carvings, and daily pooja schedule make it a popular destination for tourists and devotees alike. Whether you’re interested in history, architecture, or spirituality, a visit to this temple is sure to leave you spellbound.
1. Is photography allowed inside the Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati?
No, photography is strictly prohibited inside the temple premises.
2. Can I book darshan tickets online for the Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati?
No, online booking for darshan at the temple is not available currently.
3. What are the nearby places to visit around the Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati?
Some of the popular nearby places to visit include Shravanabelagola, Belur, Halebidu, and Chikmagalur.
4. Are there any stay options available near the Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati?
Yes, there are several stay options available near the temple, ranging from budget to luxury.
5. What is the daily pooja schedule at the Hoysaleswara Temple Bhadravati?
The temple follows a strict daily pooja schedule, which includes morning abhisheka, morning Darshana, afternoon abhisheka, evening darshana, and evening abhisheka.