Know the details about the Lakshmi Kubera Pooja at Home Easy Procedure Items List Time, Lakshmi Kubera Pooja Benefits, Procedure, Cost
Lakshmi Kubera Pooja is a powerful Vedic ritual dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity, and Lord Kubera, the treasurer of the gods. This pooja is performed to invoke their blessings for financial stability, abundance, and overall prosperity in life. In this article, we will provide information on how to perform Lakshmi Kubera Pooja at Home Easy Procedure Items List Time
Kubera (Sanskrit: कुबेर) is the king of the Yakshas and lord of the riches of Siri according to Hindu mythology. He is also referred to as Dhanapati. The head of one of the eight directions, Uttara Dikku, means Dikpala. Itani city is Alakapuri. He is the son of Visravas. His wife’s name is Charvi.
Lakshmi Kubera Pooja at Home Easy Procedure Items List Time
How to Perform Lakshmi Kubera Pooja at Home
Before beginning the puja, Hindus consider it important to cleanse and purify the space where the puja is being carried out. For this, benzoin is lighted using either coal, or dried pancakes made of cow-dung. Its fumes of incense are considered to purify the atmosphere.
Performing Lakshmi Kubera Pooja at home requires proper preparation and adherence to traditional guidelines. Here is a step-by-step guide to conducting Lakshmi Kubera Pooja at home:
- Preparation: Begin by cleaning your home and choosing a quiet, well-ventilated space for the pooja. Gather all the necessary pooja items (listed below) and ensure that you have a clean, preferably red or yellow cloth to spread on the floor or the platform where the pooja will be performed.
- Purification: Take a bath and wear clean, traditional clothes to purify your body and mind before commencing the pooja.
- Invocation: Place idols or pictures of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kubera in the designated pooja area. Light a lamp and incense sticks, and offer flowers, fruits, and other offerings to the deities while praying for their blessings and guidance.
- Ganapathi Pooja: Begin the pooja by performing a Ganapathi Pooja to invoke the blessings of Lord Ganesha, who is known as the remover of obstacles. This includes offering prayers, flowers, and other offerings to Lord Ganesha.
Lakshmi Kubera Mantra Japa: Start chanting the Lakshmi Kubera Mantra 108 times with devotion and focus:
“Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamale Kamalalaye Praseed Praseed
Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Mahalakshmaye Namaha.”
- Offering Flowers and Kumkum: While chanting the Lakshmi Kubera Mantra, offer flowers and kumkum to the deities as a symbol of your devotion and gratitude.
- Aarti and Prasad: Perform aarti to the deities by waving a lit camphor or oil lamp in a circular motion. Finally, distribute the prasad (fruits or sweets) among family members and friends as a symbol of sharing the blessings received from Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kubera.
Pooja Items List for Lakshmi Kubera Pooja
Here is a list of essential pooja items required to perform Lakshmi Kubera Pooja at home:
- Idols or pictures of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kubera
- A lamp and incense sticks
- Camphor or an oil lamp (for aarti)
- Flowers, preferably lotus or marigold
- Fruits and other offerings
- Kumkum (red vermillion powder)
- Turmeric powder
- Sandalwood paste
- Betel leaves and betel nuts
- Uncooked rice
- Sweets or fruits as prasad
Cost of Performing Lakshmi Kubera Pooja
The cost of performing Lakshmi Kubera Pooja at home may vary depending on the availability of pooja items and the services of a priest, if required. Generally, the cost of the materials required for the pooja is minimal, and most items can be easily procured from local stores or online platforms.
Best Day to Perform Lakshmi Kubera Pooja
The best day to perform Lakshmi Kubera Pooja is on Akshaya Tritiya, Diwali, or Dhanteras. These days are considered auspicious for worshipping Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kubera and performing the pooja. However, you can also consult a priest or refer to the Hindu calendar to determine the most suitable day for performing the pooja based on your specific requirements.
Benefits of Lakshmi Kubera Pooja
Performing Lakshmi Kubera Pooja is believed to bestow numerous benefits upon the devotees, such as:
- Financial Stability: The pooja helps in attracting wealth and ensures financial stability in life.
- Abundance and Prosperity: By seeking the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kubera, devotees can achieve abundance and prosperity in all aspects of their lives.
- Removal of Obstacles: The pooja aids in removing obstacles and challenges related to finances and career.
- Success in Business: Lakshmi Kubera Pooja is beneficial for business owners and entrepreneurs seeking success and growth in their ventures.
- Spiritual Growth: The pooja enhances spiritual growth and inner peace, allowing individuals to lead a more fulfilling and content life.
Lakshmi Kubera Pooja is a powerful Vedic ritual that invokes the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kubera for financial stability, abundance, and overall prosperity in life. By understanding how to perform Lakshmi Kubera Pooja at Home Easy Procedure Items List Time, devotees can incorporate this sacred practice into their lives and experience the divine blessings of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Kubera.