Know the details about the Chennai Parthasarathy Temple Vishwaroopa Darshan Booking, Online Booking, Tickets Cost, Procedure, Prasadam
Chennai Parthasarathy Temple Vishwaroopa Darshan: A Comprehensive Guide
The Parthasarathy Temple, located in Triplicane, Chennai, is an 8th-century Hindu Vaishnavite temple dedicated to Lord Krishna. The temple draws thousands of devotees daily for the holy darshan of God Vishnu1. In this blog post, we will provide detailed information about the Vishwaroopa Darshan, timings, booking procedures, rules, and other important instructions.
Chennai Parthasarathy Temple Vishwaroopa Darshan Booking
Vishwaroopa Darshan Timings
The first darshan of the day at the Parthasarathy Temple is the Vishwaroopa Darshan, which begins at 6:00 AM. It is followed by various offerings and rituals throughout the day. The temple is open daily from 5:30 AM till 12:00 noon and reopens at 4:00 PM in the evening, remaining open until 9:00 PM.
While there is no entry fee to visit the Parthasarathy Temple, special poojas and rituals may require tickets. The temple’s official website or contact number can provide accurate information regarding online booking procedures. For offline bookings or ticket purchases, devotees can visit the temple premises.
Rules and Important Instructions
- Devotees are expected to maintain decorum and silence within the temple premises.
- Dress modestly to respect the sanctity of the temple.
- Photography may be restricted inside the temple. Always seek permission before taking pictures.
- Follow the instructions given by the temple authorities for a smooth and hassle-free darshan.
Importance of Vishwaroopa Darshan
The Vishwaroopa Darshan is the first darshan of the day, symbolizing the cosmic form of God. It is believed to bestow blessings and prosperity on the devotees. The darshan is an integral part of the daily rituals at the Parthasarathy Temple.
Things to Know
- The temple is always crowded, especially during special occasions and festivals.
- Electronic items may not be allowed inside the temple premises.
- There may be separate queues for men and women.
- Be aware of your belongings as the temple can get quite crowded.
1. Can I book tickets for special poojas online?
The temple’s official website or contact number can provide accurate information regarding online booking procedures.
2. Is there any special queue for senior citizens or physically challenged?
It’s best to check with the temple authorities regarding provisions for senior citizens or physically challenged individuals.
3. What is the best time to visit the Parthasarathy Temple?
While the temple is open for most of the day, the first darshan of the day, the Vishwaroopa Darshan at 6:00 AM, is considered particularly auspicious.
In conclusion, a visit to the Parthasarathy Temple for the Vishwaroopa Darshan offers a divine and enriching experience. We hope this guide helps you plan your visit smoothly. Have a blessed darshan!
Please note: The information provided here is based on general practices and could vary. Always check the official temple website for the most accurate and updated information.