Know the details about the Tirumala Rooms February 2024 Release Date TTD Online Book, Tirumala Tirupati Rooms February 2024 Release Date
Tirumala Rs 300 Darshan, February 2024: A Complete Guide
Tirumala is a famous pilgrimage site in India that draws millions of devotees every year. The Tirumala Temple is known for its divinity and the unique experience it offers to the pilgrims. In this blog post, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive guide on booking the Rs 300 Darshan tickets for February 2024, including the release date, timings, booking procedure, dress code, and more.
Tirumala Rooms February 2024 Release Date TTD Online Book
Tickets Release Date
February 2024 Tirumala Rooms Online Booking Release Date: 24 November 2023 @ 03 PM
The Tirumala Rs 300 Darshan tickets for February 2024 are expected to be released three months prior, i.e., in November 2023. It’s advisable to keep an eye on the official TTD website for the exact release date.
Booking Procedure: Step by Step Process
- Visit the official TTD website.
- Register and create your account if you haven’t done so already.
- Log in to your account and click on ‘Seva Tickets.’
- Click on ‘Rs 300 Special Entry Darshan.’
- Select the preferred date, i.e., any day in February 2024.
- Choose the number of tickets and enter the required details of all the pilgrims.
- Review your booking details and proceed to payment.
You can pay for the tickets using credit/debit cards or through net banking. The payment gateway is secure, and after successful payment, you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket details.
For men, the dress code includes dhoti or pyjama with upper cloth or formal pants and shirts. Women are advised to wear saree or chudidar with a chunni. It’s mandatory to adhere to the dress code to maintain the sanctity of the temple.
After booking your ticket, you need to report at the ATC Car parking area.
Time for Darshan
The Rs 300 Darshan is available from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. However, the exact time for your Darshan would be mentioned on your ticket. It’s advisable to report at least an hour before your mentioned time.
With the Rs 300 Darshan ticket, you will receive two laddus as prasadam. You can collect it after your Darshan.
Things to Know
- Electronic items, including mobile phones and cameras, are not allowed inside the temple premises.
- Pilgrims should maintain silence and decorum inside the temple.
- Follow the instructions of the temple officials for a smooth Darshan experience.
1. Can I cancel my Rs 300 Darshan ticket?
Yes, you can cancel your ticket, but the refund policy depends on the terms and conditions of TTD.
2. Can I book a ticket on the spot?
It’s recommended to book your ticket online in advance to avoid any inconvenience. However, limited tickets might be available on the spot.
3. Can children enter for free?
Yes, children under 12 years of age can enter for free.
In conclusion, the Tirumala Rs 300 Darshan offers a hassle-free and divine experience to the pilgrims. We hope this guide helps you plan your pilgrimage smoothly. Happy Darshan!
Please note: The information provided here is based on general practices and could vary. Always check the official TTD website for the most accurate and updated information.