Know the details about the Chennai Parthasarathy Temple Seva List Timings Daily Online, Parthasarathy Temple Seva List Chennai Details Price
Chennai Parthasarathy Temple Seva: A Comprehensive Guide
The Parthasarathy Temple, located in the neighborhood of Triplicane in Chennai, is one of the oldest structures in the city. This 6th-century Hindu Vaishnavite temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna and holds a significant place in the hearts of devotees1. This blog post will guide you through the list of sevas at the Parthasarathy Temple, including the schedule, timings, and important instructions.
Chennai Parthasarathy Temple Seva List Timings Daily Online
The Parthasarathy Temple offers various sevas that devotees can participate in. While some sevas are performed daily, others occur monthly or annually. Here’s a brief overview:
- Thirumanjana Kudam: A morning seva that takes place at around 5.50 AM.
- Subrabhadham: Another early morning seva that starts at 5.55 AM.
- Vishwaroobam: This seva begins at 6.00 AM.
- Thiruvaradhanam: A significant part of the daily rituals.
Please note that these are just a few examples, and the temple offers several other sevas. You can get the complete list and details from the temple’s official website or office.
Seva Schedule & Timings
The Parthasarathy Temple is open daily from 5:30 AM till 12:00 noon and then from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. The temple performs various sevas throughout the day, with each seva having specific timings. It’s essential to check the exact timing for each seva beforehand.
Daily, Monthly, Yearly Sevas
While the temple performs certain sevas like Thirumanjana Kudam and Subrabhadham daily, other sevas occur monthly or annually. The annual sevas often coincide with specific festivals or auspicious dates in the Hindu calendar.
- Devotees participating in the sevas should adhere to the temple’s dress code. Men are typically expected to wear dhoti, while women should wear saree or salwar kameez.
- It’s advised to reach the temple well ahead of the scheduled seva time.
- Maintain silence and decorum within the temple premises.
Things to Know
- The Parthasarathy Temple is one of the 108 Divya Desams, the holy abodes of Vishnu.
- The temple is unique as it houses the deities of five forms of Lord Vishnu.
- The temple is easily accessible by various modes of transport given its location in Chennai city.
Q: What is the significance of the sevas at Parthasarathy Temple? A: Participating in the sevas is a way for devotees to show their devotion and receive blessings from Lord Krishna.
Q: How can I participate in the sevas? A: You can participate in the sevas by booking them either at the temple office or through the temple’s official website, if available.
In conclusion, the Parthasarathy Temple in Chennai, with its rich history and spiritual significance, offers various sevas for devotees. Whether you’re a local resident or a visitor, participating in these sevas can be a spiritually enriching experience.