Know the details about the TTD Free Darshan Online Booking Availability Tirumala Steps, Tirumala Temple Sarva Darshan Online Booking Procedure
A Comprehensive Guide to TTD Free Darshan Online Booking Availability
One of the most visited sacred places in India, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD), sees millions of pilgrims every year who wish to have darshan of Lord Venkateswara. To manage this heavy influx of devotees, TTD offers multiple types of darshans, including a free darshan known as Sarvadarshan. This article will guide you through the process of booking this free darshan online.
TTD Free Darshan Online Booking Availability Tirumala Steps
What is Sarvadarshan?
Sarvadarshan is a free darshan provided to all the devotees. It allows devotees to have a quick look at Lord Venkateswara through the Vaikuntam Queue Complex 2. The regular free darshan takes around 7-15 hours on weekdays and 11-24 hours on weekends, though these times may vary depending on the crowd.
TTD Free Darshan Online Booking Procedure
Here’s a step-by-step guide to book your TTD Free Darshan online:
- Visit the Official Website: Start by visiting the official booking portal of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams.
- Create an Account: If you do not already have an account, you’ll need to register. Click on the ‘Sign up’ button and fill in the required details.
- Select the Darshan Type: Once you’ve logged in, go to the ‘Darshan’ section and select ‘Sarvadarshan (Free Darshan)’.
- Choose the Date: After selecting the darshan type, choose the date for your visit. Note that the booking can be done 120 days from the quota availability.
- Fill in the Details: You’ll then need to fill in the details of the pilgrims, including name, age, gender, and photo ID proof.
- Confirm Your Booking: Review all the details and confirm your booking. You’ll receive a confirmation with the darshan timing and other details.
For the online booking of TTD Free Darshan, you’ll need to provide a government-issued photo ID proof. This could be your Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, or Passport.
Things to Know
- The free darshan tickets are available twice a day at 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- The waiting time for free darshan can vary depending on the crowd.
- Make sure to carry the printout of the darshan ticket and the original ID proof used during the booking.
- Dress code: Men – Dhoti or pyjama with upper cloth; Women – Saree or half-saree with blouse or churidar with pyjama and upper cloth.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I book the free darshan tickets offline too?
Yes, you can book the tickets from Indian Post Offices.
2. Is there any age limit for the free darshan?
There is no age limit for the free darshan. However, children below 12 years are not required to have a ticket.
3. What if I miss my darshan time?
If you miss your darshan time, you may not be allowed for darshan. So, make sure to reach on time.
In conclusion, booking TTD Free Darshan online is a simple and convenient process. It allows you to plan your visit to Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams in a hassle-free manner. Happy darshan!