Know the details about the Tirumala Brahmotsavam Darshan Booking Online Availability, TTD Tirumala Brahmotsavam Darshan Booking Online
Tirumala Brahmotsavam Darshan Booking 2023: A Comprehensive Guide
The Tirumala Brahmotsavam, a grand religious event celebrated at the Lord Venkateswara Temple in Tirupati, is a spectacle that attracts millions of devotees from around the world. The festival is marked by various rituals and processions, one of the most awaited being the Garuda Seva. As we gear up for the Tirumala Brahmotsavam 2023, this guide will help you understand the different types of Darshan available, their timings, and the booking procedure.
Tirumala Brahmotsavam Darshan Booking Online Availability
Available Darshan Types
1. General Free Darshan: This is free and open to all. However, due to the massive crowd during Brahmotsavam, the waiting time can be long.
2. Special Entry Darshan (Seeghra Darshan): This is a paid Darshan that allows devotees to have a quicker darshan of the deity.
3. Divya Darshan: This Darshan is available for those who trek the hill by foot.
The exact timings for each type of Darshan vary and are usually announced closer to the festival. Devotees are advised to check the official Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) website for precise timings
Advance booking for Arjitha Sevas, including Brahmotsavam, can be done through the official TTD website (tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in) 120 days prior to the event. For Special Entry Darshan, tickets can also be booked online.
For those who cannot book online, TTD has provided a facility for current booking of Seeghra Darshan tickets at the CRO office in Tirumala.
Things to Know
- During Brahmotsavam, due to the large influx of devotees, special Darshans may be cancelled.
- The temple authorities may limit the stay in Tirumala to 24 hours with prior booked accommodations.
- It’s recommended to follow the guidelines and instructions provided by the temple authorities for a smooth and safe Darshan.
Q: How far in advance can I book the Darshan?
A: You can book the Arjitha Sevas 120 days in advance through the official TTD website.
Q: What if I can’t book my Darshan online?
A: Offline booking for Special Entry Darshan is available at the CRO office in Tirumala.
Q: Are there any restrictions during the Brahmotsavam?
A: Yes, the temple authorities may limit the stay in Tirumala to 24 hours with prior booked accommodations. Also, some special Darshans may be cancelled due to the large crowds.
The Tirumala Brahmotsavam is not just a religious festival, but a spiritual journey that leaves an indelible impression on every devotee. As we approach 2023, let’s prepare ourselves to partake in this grand celebration of faith and devotion.