Know the details about the Address To Send Wedding Invitation To Tirumala Prasadam, How to Send Wedding Invitation To Tirumala Prasadam
Sending Your Wedding Invitation to Tirumala: A Comprehensive Guide
Inviting the divine presence of Lord Venkateswara to grace your wedding occasion is a beautiful tradition followed by many devotees. This guide will provide you with the address to send your wedding invitation to Tirumala, the step-by-step procedure, the benefits of doing so, along with some important points to remember.
Address To Send Wedding Invitation To Tirumala Prasadam
Address to Send Wedding Invitation to Tirumala
The wedding invitation should be addressed to:
The Executive Officer,
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams,
TTD Administrative Building,
K.T Road, Tirupati – 517501,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Prepare Your Invitation: Your wedding invitation should include all necessary details like the names of the bride and groom, the date and time of the wedding, and the venue.
- Address the Envelope: Write the above-mentioned address clearly on the envelope.
- Sending the Invitation: You can send the invitation through registered post or courier to ensure it reaches the destination.
- Wait for the Prasadam: After receiving your invitation, the temple sends back a package containing ‘prasadam’ (blessed food), a small idol of Lord Venkateswara, holy threads, and kumkum.
By sending your wedding invitation to Tirumala, you are essentially inviting the blessings and grace of Lord Venkateswara into your marital life. The prasadam sent by the temple is considered to bring good luck and prosperity.
Things to Know: Do’s and Don’ts
- Ensure the invitation includes all the necessary details.
- Make sure the address on the envelope is written correctly and clearly.
- Consider sending the invitation well in advance to allow time for the prasadam to reach you before the wedding.
- Do not send the invitation without complete details.
- Avoid any form of disrespect or irreverence in the invitation content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much time does it take for the prasadam to reach us?
A: The delivery time can vary based on your location and postal services. It is advisable to send the invitation well ahead of your wedding date.
Q: Is there any fee involved in this process?
A: No, there is no fee involved in sending your wedding invitation to Tirumala or receiving prasadam from them.
Q: Can we send invitations for other events to Tirumala?
A: Yes, devotees often send invitations for various auspicious events like housewarming, naming ceremonies, etc.
In conclusion, sending your wedding invitation to Tirumala is a wonderful way to invoke divine blessings for your new journey. Follow the steps outlined in this guide and make your special day even more auspicious with the blessings of Lord Venkateswara.