Know the details about the Tirumala VIP Darshan Ticket Price Timings Booking Procedure, Tirumala Temple VIP Darshan Ticket Booking Online
Tirumala Temple VIP Darshan: A Comprehensive Guide
The Tirumala Temple, also known as the Sri Venkateswara Temple, is one of the most visited religious sites in the world. For those seeking a special experience, the temple offers a VIP Darshan, which allows quicker access to the deity. Here’s everything you need to know about the Tirumala Temple VIP Darshan.
Tirumala VIP Darshan Ticket Price Timings Booking Procedure
The cost of the VIP Darshan ticket can vary based on the type of darshan. The Special Entry Darshan, or Seeghra Darshanam, introduced on 21-Sep-2009, costs Rs. 300 per person. The VIP Break Darshan, another form of VIP darshan, requires a donation of Rs. 10,000 to the SRIVANI Trust, plus the cost of the Darshan ticket. In addition, there is a version of the VIP Break Darshan that costs Rs. 500 per person.
The VIP Break Darshan occurs daily at 6 am.
Devotees who have booked the VIP Break Darshan must report to the Vijaya Bank in Tirumala near Supadam.
The Tirumala Temple requires adherents to dress modestly. Men are advised to wear dhoti or pants, while women should wear sarees or salwar kameez. All visitors are expected to maintain decorum inside the temple premises.
During the VIP Break Darshan, devotees are allowed “aarti”, “thirtham” and “Jadari”.
Online booking for the VIP Darshan can be done through the official TTD website or other authorized travel websites.
For offline booking, devotees can visit the Vijaya Bank in Tirumala near Supadam with the required documents and payment.
Step by Step Procedure
- Book your ticket online or offline.
- If you’re booking online, select the desired date and time slot, fill in the necessary details, and make the payment.
- If you’re booking offline, visit the Vijaya Bank in Tirumala near Supadam with the required documents and payment.
- On the day of your darshan, arrive at the reporting location at the stipulated time.
- Adhere to the dress code and maintain decorum inside the temple premises.
- Enjoy the VIP Darshan experience.
Things to Know
- During heavy crowd season, the VIP Break Darshan may also take up to 3-4 hours.
- TTD has capped Srivani-trust linked VIP Darshan tickets to 1,000 a day at the Tirumala temple.
- The temple also offers a unique initiative for youths aged below 25 years who write Govinda Namam one crore times, providing them with VIP darshan facility.
Q: What is VIP Darshan in the chairman quota at Tirumala?
A: The VIP Darshan in the chairman quota at Tirumala is a special privilege extended to VIPs and other dignitaries visiting the temple0.
Q: Can I book my VIP Darshan ticket on the day of the darshan?
A: It’s recommended to book your ticket in advance due to the high demand for the VIP Darshan.
Q: Is there any dress code for the VIP Darshan?
A: Yes, men are advised to wear dhoti or pants, while women should wear sarees or salwar kameez. All visitors are expected to maintain decorum inside the temple premises.