Know the details about the Dilsukhnagar Sai Baba Temple Annadanam Daily Timings Location, Dilsukhnagar Sai Baba Temple Annadanam Details
Dilsukhnagar Sai Baba Temple Annadanam: An In-depth Overview
The Dilsukhnagar Sai Baba Temple, located in Hyderabad, India, is a place of spiritual solace for devotees from all walks of life. One of the key offerings at this temple is the ‘Annadanam,’ a sacred practice of offering food to the needy. This article provides an elaborate guide on the Annadanam scheme at the Dilsukhnagar Sai Baba Temple.
Dilsukhnagar Sai Baba Temple Annadanam Daily Timings Location
About Dilsukhnagar Sai Baba Temple
The Dilsukhnagar Sai Baba Temple, governed by the Shri Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan Trust1, is one of the prominent places of worship in Hyderabad. It is known for its tranquility and the various spiritual activities conducted, including daily prayers, special poojas, and the Annadanam program.
Details on Annadanam
The term ‘Annadanam’ translates to donating food. In Hindu tradition, Annadanam is considered the highest form of charity. At the Dilsukhnagar Sai Baba Temple, Annadanam is arranged on the day chosen by the devotees2. The temple offers two options for Annadanam: a 50 kg offering for Rs 2,500/- and a 100 kg offering for Rs 5,000/-.
While the temple remains open for most hours of the day, the timing for Annadanam usually coincides with lunch hours. However, it’s advisable to check with the temple authorities for the exact schedule as it may vary.
The Dilsukhnagar Sai Baba Temple is situated in Dilsukhnagar, a bustling area in Hyderabad, India. For those unfamiliar with the locale, it’s easily accessible by public transportation.
Step-by-Step Procedure for Annadanam
- Choose a Date: Devotees can choose the date on which they want to sponsor the Annadanam.
- Payment: Depending on the quantity, pay either Rs 2,500/- for 50 Kgs or Rs 5,000/- for 100 Kgs of food.
- Confirmation: Once the payment is made, the temple administration will confirm your booking.
- Annadanam Day: On the chosen day, the temple will prepare and distribute the food to the needy.
Things to Know
- The donation made towards Annadanam is eligible for tax exemption under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
- The temple also accepts online donations for the Annadanam scheme.
- The temple ensures that the food prepared is hygienic and served with respect.
Q1: How can I sponsor an Annadanam at Dilsukhnagar Sai Baba Temple? A: You can sponsor an Annadanam by contacting the temple authorities directly or through their official website.
Q2: What is the cost of sponsoring an Annadanam? A: The cost depends on the quantity of food you wish to sponsor. For 50 kgs of food, it’s Rs 2,500/-, and for 100 kgs, it’s Rs 5,000/-.
Q3: Is the donation towards Annadanam tax-deductible? A: Yes, donations made towards Annadanam are eligible for tax exemptions under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
The Annadanam at Dilsukhnagar Sai Baba Temple is not just about feeding the hungry but also about imparting the values of compassion, sharing, and gratitude. It’s a noble cause that brings joy and blessings to those who participate.