Know the details about the Tiruvannamalai Temple Online Room Booking Devasthanam Rent, Arunachala Temple Devasthanam Rooms Online
Welcome to our comprehensive guide on Tiruvannamalai Arunachalam Temple’s online room booking. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the online booking process, rent, location, how to reach the temple, rules, policies, timings, and frequently asked questions about the accommodation at this spiritual retreat.
Tiruvannamalai Temple Online Room Booking Devasthanam Rent
To ensure a comfortable stay for devotees and visitors, Tiruvannamalai Arunachalam Temple offers online room booking facilities. There are several options available, including rest houses and ashrams. Here are the details:
- Rent of Rest Houses: The rent for rest houses at Tiruvannamalai Arunachalam Temple is Rs. 250 per day. These rest houses provide basic amenities and a peaceful environment for devotees to relax and rejuvenate during their spiritual journey.
- Arunachala Ashram Accommodation: For those who prefer to stay at Arunachala Ashram, there are options available. You can fill out the booking accommodation form or send an email to [email protected]. The ashram offers a serene atmosphere and comfortable accommodations for individuals seeking a profound spiritual experience.
- Other Accommodation Options: If you’re looking for more diverse accommodation options, you can explore the hotels and guesthouses available in Tiruvannamalai. Websites like Booking.com and Goibibo provide a wide range of choices to suit different budgets and preferences
Location and How to Reach
Tiruvannamalai Arunachalam Temple is located in the town of Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu, India. It is situated at the foothills of the Annamalai Hill. Here are the instructions on how to reach the temple:
- By Air: The nearest airport is Chennai International Airport, which is approximately 180 kilometers away from Tiruvannamalai. From the airport, you can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach the temple.
By Train: Tiruvannamalai has its own railway station, which is well-connected to major cities in Tamil Nadu and other parts of India. From the railway station, you can take a taxi or an auto-rickshaw to reach the temple.
- By Road: Tiruvannamalai is well-connected by road with regular bus services from Chennai, Bangalore, and other nearby cities. You can also opt to drive to the temple using your private vehicle or hire a taxi.
Rules and Policies
To ensure a peaceful and respectful environment for all visitors, Tiruvannamalai Arunachalam Temple has established certain rules and policies. Here are the key guidelines to keep in mind:
- Dress Code: Visitors are expected to dress modestly and respectfully while inside the temple premises. It is advisable to wear traditional attire, such as sarees or dhotis, and avoid wearing revealing or inappropriate clothing
- Silence and Respect: Maintain silence and show respect to the deities and fellow devotees. Avoid loud conversations, running, or any behavior that may disturb others.
- Photography and Mobile Phones: Photography and the use of mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the temple. Devotees are requested to refrain from taking pictures or making phone calls during their visit to maintain the sanctity of the surroundings.
Accommodation Policies: Different accommodation options may have their own set of rules and policies. It is advisable to check with the respective authorities regarding check-in and check-out timings, cancellation policies, and any specific guidelines related to the accommodation you choose.
The Tiruvannamalai Arunachalam Temple follows specific timings for visiting and accommodation. The temple is open from early morning until late evening. The exact timings may vary, so it is recommended to check the official website or contact the temple authorities for the most accurate and updated information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How can I book a room online at Tiruvannamalai Arunachalam Temple?
A: You can book a room online by visiting the official website of Tiruvannamalai Arunachalam Temple or by filling out the booking accommodation form provided by Arunachala Ashram. Alternatively, you can explore other accommodation options through websites like Booking.com and Goibibo