Know the details about the Annavaram Temple Vratham Ticket Price Timings Booking Online, Annavaram Vratham Ticket Price Daily Procedure
Annavaram is a revered pilgrimage site in Andhra Pradesh, home to the sacred Satyanarayana Swamy Temple. The temple is dedicated to Lord Satyanarayana, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, and attracts devotees from all over India seeking blessings and spiritual solace. One of the most popular rituals performed at this temple is the Satyanarayana Vratham, a devotional ceremony that offers prayers and offerings to the deity. In this blog post, we will discuss the details of the Annavaram Temple Vratham Ticket Price Timings Booking Online. The temple is situated on a hill called Rattanagi. The temple is dedicated to Veeravenkata Satyanarayana, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
Annavaram Temple Vratham Ticket Price Timings Booking Online
Annavaram Vratham: An Overview
The Satyanarayana Vratham at Annavaram Temple is a sacred ritual performed by devotees to seek the divine blessings of Lord Satyanarayana. The ceremony involves the recitation of stories and prayers dedicated to the deity, followed by offerings of fruits, flowers, and other sacred items. Devotees often perform this Vratham to fulfill their desires, overcome obstacles, and attain peace and prosperity.
Timings for Annavaram Vratham
The Satyanarayana Vratham at Annavaram Temple is performed daily, allowing devotees to choose a convenient time for their visit. The general Vratham timings are as follows:
- Morning Vratham: Begins around 6:00 AM
- Evening Vratham: Concludes around 5:00 PM
Please note that these timings may vary during special occasions or festivals. Devotees are advised to check the temple’s official website or contact the temple authorities for the most up-to-date information on Vratham timings.
How to Reach the Temple
Annavaram is located on the Kolkata-Chennai National Highway at a distance of 18 km from Tuni city.. 45 km from Kakinada city.. 80 km from Rajamahendravara.. 120 km from Visakhapatnam. There is rail connectivity through Annavaram Railway Station. Annavaram can also be reached through Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry airports.
Booking Process for Annavaram Vratham
- Visit the temple premises and approach the temple office or the designated counter for Vratham bookings.
- Provide your personal details, such as name, contact number, and postal address.
- Specify the date and time for the Vratham ceremony.
- Pay the required ticket price at the counter.
- Collect your Vratham ticket, which you will need to present on the day of the booked service.
Ticket Price for Annavaram Vratham
The ticket price for the Vratham at Annavaram Temple may vary depending on factors such as the temple’s guidelines and the specific arrangements made for the ritual. Generally, the cost for the Vratham ranges from INR 150 to INR 500. It is essential to note that these prices are approximate and may fluctuate depending on factors such as seasonal demand or special occasions.
Procedure for Annavaram Vratham
- Upon arriving at the temple, cleanse yourself by washing your hands and feet before entering the premises.
- Present your Vratham ticket to the temple priest, who will guide you through the Vratham ceremony procedure.Pa
- rticipate in the Vratham with utmost devotion and sincerity, following the priest’s instructions and reciting the appropriate mantras and prayers to honor Lord Satyanarayana.
- Offer fruits, flowers, and other sacred items as per the priest’s guidance during the Vratham ceremony
- Conclude the Vratham by seeking Lord Satyanarayana’s blessings and partaking in the prasad or sacred offerings distributed to the devotees.
Performing the Satyanarayana Vratham at Annavaram Temple is a spiritually enriching experience that allows devotees to connect with Lord Satyanarayana and seek his divine protection. By understanding the ticket price, timings, booking process, and procedure for the Annavaram Vratham, devotees can make the most of their pilgrimage to this sacred abode of the deity. As with any religious ritual, it is essential to maintain cleanliness, show reverence for the sanctity of the temple, and approach the ceremonies with an open heart and mind.