Know the details about the Tirumala Annaprasadam Menu Daily TTD Free Means Breakfast, Tarigonda Vengamamba Anna Prasadam Center Menu
Tirumala Annaprasadam Menu: A Complete Guide
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) is renowned for its largest free kitchen, ‘Annaprasadam,’ serving thousands of devotees every day. This blog post will guide you through the menu of Annaprasadam, including details about breakfast, lunch, and dinner items, along with the step-by-step procedure, rules, and other essential information.
Tirumala Annaprasadam Menu Daily TTD Free Means Breakfast
The Annaprasadam at Tirumala provides a variety of wholesome vegetarian meals throughout the day, from breakfast to dinner. Here’s what you can expect:
Breakfast is served from 9.00 am to 10:30 am. The menu typically includes:
Lunch is served from 10:30 am to 4:00 pm. The menu usually comprises:
- Sweet Dish
- A side dish
The dinner menu is similar to the lunch menu, providing a balanced and nutritious meal to the devotees.
Please note, the menu can vary slightly depending on the day and availability of ingredients.
- After darshan, head towards the Tarigonda Vengamamba Annaprasadam Center.
- Join the queue for Annaprasadam.
- Collect your meal from the serving area.
- Proceed to the dining area to enjoy your meal.
- After finishing your meal, leave the dining area clean for others.
- Maintain silence and decorum in the dining area.
- Take only as much food as you can consume to avoid wastage.
- Ensure to clean your dining area after finishing your meal.
Things to Know
- The food served under Annaprasadam is considered sacred as it is first offered to Lord Venkateswara.
- Around 6.5 to 7.5 tons of vegetables are used daily in the Annaprasadam kitchens3.
- Everyone is welcome to partake in the Annaprasadam, irrespective of their caste, religion, or social status.
Q: Is there any charge for the Annaprasadam?
A: No, the Annaprasadam is completely free of cost.
Q: Can I volunteer for the Annaprasadam service?
A: Yes, TTD welcomes volunteers for the Annaprasadam service. You can contact the TTD administration for more details.
Q: What measures are taken to maintain hygiene?
A: TTD ensures high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in preparing and serving the food.
The Annaprasadam at Tirumala is an embodiment of the age-old tradition of ‘Atithi Devo Bhava’ – treating guests as gods. It provides not just physical nourishment but also a sense of spiritual fulfillment to the devotees.