Know the details about the Srivari Mettu Free Darshan Tickets Today Status Booking TTD, Tirumala Darshan Srivari Mettu Free Darshan Tickets
Srivari Mettu Free Darshan Tickets: A Comprehensive Guide
If you are planning to visit the sacred Tirumala temple, one of the most popular ways to reach the temple is via the Srivari Mettu footpath. This guide will provide you with all the necessary information about the Srivari Mettu free darshan tickets, their status today, booking process, rules, and other essential details.
Srivari Mettu Free Darshan Tickets Today Status Booking TTD
As of 26th February 2024, the Srivari Mettu footpath is open for devotees. The Divya Darshan tickets quota is set at 6000 per day. The tickets are issued on a first-come-first-serve basis starting from 6:00 AM. Therefore, it is recommended to reach the starting point early in the morning.
The best part of the Srivari Mettu route is that you do not need to book any special darshan tickets. As you ascend the footpath, you are provided with a “free darshan token”. This token is given out at the 100th step. It enables you to have a darshan of Lord Venkateswara without any additional charges.
There are some rules and regulations set by the TTD for the convenience and safety of the devotees:
- The footpath is open from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Devotees are advised to adhere to these timings.
- Bio-metric counters are established on the footpaths. Please cooperate with the authorities at these counters.
- Tokens will not be issued for kids below 12 years as their entry is free.
Things to Know
- The total distance from the first to the last step of Srivari Mettu is approximately 2.1 km, and it takes around 2 hours to reach the hilltop.
- Free accommodation and food facilities are provided at Tirumala for those who choose this route.
- Remember that tokens are issued only at specific points, so do not worry if you do not receive one immediately upon starting your journey.
Q: What if I reach Srivari Mettu after 6:00 PM?
A: The footpath is closed after 6:00 PM for the safety of the devotees. It is advised to plan your journey accordingly.
Q: Are there any facilities available on the Srivari Mettu route?
A: Yes, there are several amenities provided for the convenience of the devotees. This includes rest houses, drinking water facilities, medical aid, and food stalls.
Q: Can we get additional Prasadam with the free darshan token?
A: Prasadam is given as per the temple’s rules and regulations. However, additional Prasadam can usually be obtained at nominal charges.
Visiting Tirumala via the Srivari Mettu footpath is not just about reaching the destination, it is also about the journey. The path is surrounded by lush greenery and offers a serene environment for the devotees. Make sure you follow all the guidelines to have a smooth and spiritually uplifting experience.