Know the details about the Yadagirigutta Temple Kalyanam Tickets Online Booking Timings Yadadri Kalyanothsavam Booking Cost Location Online
Yadagirigutta Temple Kalyanam: A Comprehensive Guide
Yadagirigutta Temple, officially known as Yadagirigutta Sri Lakshminarasimha Swamy Temple, is a prominent pilgrimage site in Telangana. This temple, dedicated to Lord Narasimha, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, attracts devotees from all corners of the globe. One of the most revered rituals performed here is the ‘Kalyanam’ or celestial wedding ceremony. Here’s a complete guide to the Yadagirigutta Temple Kalyanam, its timings, online booking procedure, and more.
Yadagirigutta Temple Kalyanam Tickets Online Booking Timings
About Yadagirigutta Temple Kalyanam
The Yadagirigutta Temple Kalyanam, also known as Narasimha Swamy Nitya Kalyanam, is a divine ritual where the celestial wedding of Lord Narasimha with His consort is performed. The cost of the Kalyanam is INR 1250, and a couple will be allowed to sit for the ceremony.
The Kalyanam takes place daily at the temple from 9 AM to 12 PM. It’s recommended to arrive early to experience the full ceremony.
Online Booking Procedure
Online booking for the Kalyanam can be done through the official website of the Yadagirigutta Temple. Follow these steps for a successful booking:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Sevas’ tab.
- Select ‘Swamy Vari Nitya Kalyanam’.
- Fill in the required details and make the payment.
Pooja Procedure and Rules
All materials required for the pooja are provided at the temple. Devotees are expected to adhere to the temple’s rules and regulations during the ceremony. It’s important to note that only couples are allowed to sit for the Kalyanam, while other family members can sit at the back.
Things to Know
Before you plan your visit to the Yadagirigutta Temple for the Kalyanam, here are some things to keep in mind:
- The temple is located about 60 KM from Hyderabad.
- Dress appropriately for the temple visit. Men should wear dhoti or pyjama with upper cloth, and women should wear saree or half-saree with blouse or churidar with pyjama and upper cloth.
- Make sure to arrive early as the temple can get crowded, especially on auspicious days.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Can I book the Kalyanam offline? Yes, offline bookings can be done at the temple, but it’s recommended to book online to avoid long queues.
2. Can we perform Kalyanam on any day? Yes, the Kalyanam is performed every day, except during special poojas and events.
3. How long does the Kalyanam last? The Kalyanam lasts approximately three hours.
Visiting the Yadagirigutta Temple for the Kalyanam is a divine experience that leaves devotees with a sense of peace and fulfillment. It’s a ritual that beautifully encapsulates the essence of Indian spirituality.