Know the details about the Tiruvannamalai Temple Pooja List Seva Daily Timings Cost Book, Arunachalam Temple Daily Seva List Booking Online
Tiruvannamalai Temple, also known as the Arunachaleswarar Temple, is a sacred shrine located in the town of Tiruvannamalai in Tamil Nadu. This magnificent temple is dedicated to Lord Arunachaleswarar and attracts devotees from far and wide. In this article, we will explore the daily pooja list, seva schedule, timings, ticket costs, step-by-step booking procedure, things to know, and answer some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about this divine abode.
Tiruvannamalai Temple Pooja List Seva Daily Timings Cost Book
Daily Pooja List and Seva Schedule
The Tiruvannamalai Temple follows a meticulous schedule for daily poojas and sevas. Here is a list of the major poojas and their timings:
- Gomatha Pooja: This pooja is performed at 5:30 AM. Devotees gather to pay homage to the sacred cow, considered a symbol of abundance and nourishment.
- Ushakala Pooja: The Ushakala Pooja takes place at 6:00 AM. It is an early morning ritual where devotees offer prayers to Lord Arunachaleswarar during the auspicious hours of dawn.
- Early Sathi Pooja: This pooja is conducted at 8:30 AM. Devotees participate in this ritual to seek the blessings of Lord Arunachaleswarar and the divine consort, Goddess Parvati.
- Noon Pooja: The Noon Pooja is performed at 11:00 AM. It is a significant ritual where devotees offer their prayers and seek blessings during the afternoon hours.
These are just a few of the daily poojas conducted at Tiruvannamalai Temple. The temple also hosts various other rituals throughout the day, providing ample opportunities for devotees to connect with the divine.
The Tiruvannamalai Temple opens its doors to devotees early in the morning and remains accessible until late in the evening. Here are the temple timings:
- Opening Time: 5:00 AM
- Closing Time: 9:30 PM
Devotees can plan their visit within this time frame to experience the serene atmosphere and offer their prayers to Lord Arunachaleswarar.
Ticket Costs and Booking Procedure
The darshan at Tiruvannamalai Temple is open to all devotees free of cost. However, there are certain sevas and special poojas that require prior booking and incur charges. The ticket costs for these sevas may vary, and it is advisable to check the official temple website or inquire at the temple premises for the latest information.
To book tickets for sevas or special poojas at Tiruvannamalai Temple, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Tiruvannamalai Temple
- Look for the “Seva Booking” or “Special Pooja” section.
- Choose the seva or pooja you wish to book.
- Select the preferred date and time slot, if applicable.
- Provide the required details, such as the number of participants and visitor information.
- Proceed to make the payment online.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation email or SMS with the ticket details.
- On the day of the seva or special pooja, present the e-ticket or booking confirmation at the temple counter for entry.
Please note that availability for sevas and special poojas may be limited, so it is advisable to book well in advance to secure your spot.
Things to Know about Tiruvannamalai Temple
- Annadanam: The temple offers free food (annadanam) to devotees. It is a noble service where visitors are provided with a sumptuous meal, regardless of their caste or social status. Devotees can partake in the annadanam and experience the joy of giving and sharing.
- Girivalam: The Girivalam is a famous ritual associated with Tiruvannamalai Temple. It involves circumambulating the sacred Arunachala Hill, which is believed to be a form of Lord Shiva Himself. Devotees undertake this spiritual journey, walking a distance of approximately 14 kilometers, seeking blessings and spiritual upliftment.
- Festivals: Tiruvannamalai Temple celebrates several festivals throughout the year.