Know the details about the Tiruvannamalai Prasadam Online Booking List Procedure Cost, Arunachalam Temple Prasadam Online Booking Home Delivery
The Tiruvannamalai Arunachaleswarar Temple, located in the town of Tiruvannamalai in Tamil Nadu, is a revered Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Apart from its spiritual significance, the temple is also known for the prasadam it offers to the devotees. Prasadam refers to the sanctified food that is offered to the deity and then distributed among the devotees as a divine blessing. In recent years, the temple has introduced online booking facilities for prasadam, making it easier for devotees to receive these blessed offerings. This article will provide information about the prasadam list, online booking procedure, pricing, important things to know, and answer some frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Tiruvannamalai Prasadam Online Booking List Procedure Cost
The prasadam offered at the Tiruvannamalai Arunachaleswarar Temple typically includes:
- Kumkum Powder: Kumkum powder holds great religious significance and is considered auspicious. It is often used for tilak and other sacred rituals.
- Vibhuti: Vibhuti, also known as holy ash, is believed to have purifying properties. It is applied on the forehead or consumed as a sacrament.
- Holy Thread: The holy thread, also called raksha, is considered sacred and serves as a symbol of protection. It is tied around the wrist or worn around the neck.
- Holy Theertham: The holy theertham is the sanctified water that is offered to the deity during rituals. It is believed to possess spiritual and healing qualities.
Please note that the prasadam list may vary, and additional items may be included depending on the specific rituals and traditions of the Tiruvannamalai Arunachaleswarar Temple.
Online Booking Procedure
- Visit the official website of the Tiruvannamalai Arunachaleswarar Temple.
- Look for the “Prasadam” or “Online Booking” section on the website.
- Click on the link or button to access the online booking portal.
- Select the desired prasadam item from the available options.
- Enter the required details, such as your name, contact information, quantity, and preferred date of receipt.
- Complete the payment process using the provided online payment options, such as credit card, debit card, net banking, or digital wallets.
- Once the booking is successfully made, you will receive a confirmation message or email with the details of your booking.
Please follow the instructions provided on the official website for a seamless online booking experience.
The pricing of the prasadam items may vary depending on the specific item and quantity chosen. It is advisable to refer to the official website or contact the Tiruvannamalai Arunachaleswarar Temple authorities for accurate and up-to-date pricing information.
Things to Know about Prasadam Booking
- Availability: The availability of prasadam may be subject to certain factors such as temple rituals, auspicious occasions, or the number of bookings received. It is advisable to make the booking well in advance to secure your desired prasadam.
- Receiving the Prasadam: The prasadam can be collected from the designated counter at the Tiruvannamalai Arunachaleswarar Temple. It is important to carry the booking confirmation or any other necessary identification documents during the collection.
- Consumption: Prasadam is considered sacred and is meant to be consumed with reverence and gratitude. It is advisable to consume the prasadam within the recommended time frame for its freshness and spiritual benefits.
- Non-Transferable: Prasadam bookings are generally non-transferable and cannot be resold or exchanged. It is intended for personal use and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Refunds and Cancellations: Refunds and cancellations may be subject to the temple’s policies. It is advisable to review the terms and conditions regarding refunds and cancellations before making a booking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can prasadam be shipped outside of Tiruvannamalai? At present, the Tiruvannamalai Arunachaleswarar Temple may not offer shipping services for prasadam. It is usually meant for collection at the temple premises.
- Are prasadam items perishable? Some prasadam items may have a limited shelf life due to their perishable nature. It is advisable to consume them within the recommended time frame for freshness and quality.