Know the details about the Tirumala Bedi Anjaneya Swamy Temple Timings Pooja Schedule, Tirumala Bedi Anjaneya Swamy Temple Location Online
The Tirumala Bedi Anjaneya Swamy Temple is an ancient temple with a rich history and spiritual significance. Located opposite the Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple in Tirumala, it attracts a large number of devotees every year.
History: The temple has a fascinating legend associated with it. It is believed that Lord Hanuman appeared in the form of a small boy to test the devotion of Lord Sri Venkateswara. Upon being impressed by his devotion, Lord Hanuman revealed his true form and blessed the devotees. This incident led to the establishment of the Bedi Anjaneya Swamy Temple.
Tirumala Bedi Anjaneya Swamy Temple Timings Pooja Schedule
Location: The temple is situated right across from the main entrance (mahadwaram) of the Tirumala Balaji temple in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
Timings and Visiting Hours: The temple is open for darshan from early morning until late evening. However, the exact timings may vary on special occasions and festivals. It is advisable to check the temple’s official website or contact the temple authorities for the most accurate and up-to-date timings.
Daily Pooja Schedule & Pooja Details: Devotees can participate in various poojas and rituals at the temple. The daily schedule includes rituals like Suprabhatha Seva, Abhishekam, Sahasra Namarchana, and Maha Rudrabhishekam. Each ritual holds its own significance and offers a unique spiritual experience.
Things to Know:
- Photography and videography are not allowed inside the temple premises.
- Devotees are expected to maintain a strict dress code and follow the temple’s rules and regulations.
- It is advisable to carry a valid ID proof while visiting the temple.
- The temple authorities provide facilities for the convenience of devotees, including restrooms and drinking water.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Is there an entry fee to visit the Bedi Anjaneya Swamy Temple? No, there is no entry fee to visit the temple. However, donations are accepted for temple maintenance and development.
- Can we offer prayers and perform rituals at the temple? Yes, devotees can participate in various poojas and rituals conducted at the temple. The temple priests guide the devotees in performing these rituals.
- Is there a specific dress code to be followed while visiting the temple? Yes, there is a dress code. Men are advised to wear traditional attire like dhoti or kurta-pajama, while women are expected to wear sarees, salwar kameez, or traditional attire.
- Are there any accommodation options available near the temple? Yes, several accommodation options are available near the Tirumala Bedi Anjaneya Swamy Temple. Devotees can choose from a range of guesthouses, hotels, and lodges according to their preferences and budget.