Know the details about Tirumala Annadanam Donation Online TTD Donor Benefits, Tirumala TTD Annaprasadam Donation Online Account Number
Tirumala Annadanam Donation is a unique scheme offered by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD), wherein individuals can contribute towards providing free meals to all the pilgrims who visit the holy shrine of Tirumala. This act of donating food is considered one of the highest forms of charity in Indian culture, with a popular belief that “Annam Para Brahma Swarupam,” meaning “food is equivalent to God.”
Tirumala Annadanam Donation Online TTD Donor Benefits
Online Donation Procedure
To make an online donation to the Tirumala Annadanam Trust, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of TTD or the HDFC Bank DirectPay portal.
- Fill in your personal details such as name, address, and contact information.
- Specify the amount you wish to donate.
- Select the ‘Sri Venkateswara Annaprasadam Trust’ or ‘Sri Venkateswara Nitya Annandana Scheme’ from the list of donation options.
- Proceed to payment and complete the transaction using a suitable method such as credit/debit card or net banking.
Please note that the account number for online donations will not be publicly disclosed for security reasons. Donors are advised to make donations through the official website or authorized portals only.
Offline Donation Procedure
For those who prefer offline methods, there’s an option to donate through International Money Order or Demand Draft. You can also make a donation at the newly-opened counter at the Annadanam complex in Tirumala, where donations can start from as low as Rs 100.
Donors who contribute to the Sri Venkateswara Nitya Annandana Scheme receive certain benefits based on the amount donated. For instance, donors who donate between Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 10 lakhs get free accommodation for three days in a year, along with a Seegra darshan facility for five members thrice a year.
Things to Know
- The minimum donation for the scheme is Rs 100, but there’s no upper limit.
- In case of larger donations, the funds are used towards the expenditure for one day’s complete distribution of Annaprasadams such as breakfast and lunch.
- All donations made to the Sri Venkateswara Annaprasadam Trust are exempted from Income Tax under Section 80(G) of the IT Act.
Q: Can I specify a particular date for my donation to be used?
A: Yes, for donations of Rs. 33 lakh or more, you can specify a particular date for your donation to be used towards the Annaprasadam.
Q: Can I make a general donation without specifying a scheme?
A: Yes, general donations are accepted and utilized where needed most.
The Tirumala Annadanam Donation scheme is a noble initiative that serves millions of devotees every year, ensuring that no pilgrim goes hungry after their visit to the holy shrine. Your contribution can make a significant difference in making this service more effective and far-reaching.