Know the details about the Srivari Seva Tirumala Online Booking Application Process, Srivari Sevakulu Voluntary Service TTD Online Registration
Srivari Seva Tirumala: A Comprehensive Guide to Voluntary Service
Srivari Seva, an initiative by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD), offers a unique opportunity for devotees to render voluntary service to fellow pilgrims visiting the holy town of Tirumala. This article provides a comprehensive guide on the details of Srivari Seva, online booking process, eligibility criteria, types of service, application process, and other essential information.
Srivari Seva Tirumala Online Booking Application Process
Voluntary Service Details
Srivari Seva is a free service where devotees can assist other pilgrims who come for darshan of Lord Venakteswara. The sevaks (volunteers) may work at various places such as temples, queue complexes, and gardens2. The temple provides accommodation, food, and one-day darshan for free after the service.
Online Booking & Process
Although there are no service tickets available to book for Srivari Seva, devotees can register for the service on the official TTD website. The registration process involves filling in personal details, selecting the type of service, and choosing the preferred dates. Once submitted, the application will be reviewed, and successful applicants will receive a confirmation.
While specific eligibility criteria may vary depending on the type of service, the general requirement is that the devotee should be physically fit and willing to serve fellow pilgrims. It’s important to note that Srivari Seva is purely a voluntary service, and no payment, either in cash or kind, should be made for it.
Types of Srivari Seva
There are various types of services that devotees can participate in. Some of these include:
- Annaprasadam Seva: Volunteering in the Annaprasadam complex, where free meals are provided to pilgrims.
- Temple Cleaning Seva: Assisting in cleaning and maintaining the temple premises.
- Queue Complex Seva: Managing and guiding the queues of pilgrims waiting for darshan.
Applications for Srivari Seva can be submitted online through the TTD’s official website. The application form requires personal information, including name, age, gender, address, and contact details. Applicants must also specify the type of service they wish to participate in and their preferred dates.
Things to Know
- Srivari Seva is a purely voluntary service with no fees involved
- The temple provides accommodation, food, and one-day darshan for free after the service.
- Online applications should be made on the TTD’s official website
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do ensure that you are physically fit and capable of carrying out the duties assigned to you.
- Don’t make any payment, either in cash or kind, for Srivari Seva.
Q: Can I choose the type of service I want to volunteer for in Srivari Seva?
Q: Is there a fee for participating in Srivari Seva?
A: No, Srivari Seva is a free voluntary service.
Srivari Seva offers a unique opportunity to give back to the community while embarking on a spiritual journey. It’s an experience that is both fulfilling and enriching.