Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir Pooja Seva List Darshan Booking: A Comprehensive Guide to Daily Pooja, Seva List, Ticket Cost, Procedure and FAQs
Nestled in the lap of nature in Matheran, Maharashtra, the Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir is a serene shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is a popular pilgrimage site and offers a tranquil retreat for devotees seeking spiritual solace. This blog post will guide you through the daily pooja and seva list at Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir, along with information about ticket cost, procedure, and frequently asked questions.
Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir Pooja Seva List Darshan Booking
Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir Daily Pooja List
The daily rituals at Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir are conducted according to Hindu traditions. Here’s a general list of the daily poojas performed:
- Suprabhatam: This ritual marks the awakening of the deity early in the morning.
- Abhishekam: Devotees perform a ritual bath to the deity with sacred substances like water, milk, honey, etc.
- Archana: Priests chant the 108 names of Lord Shiva while offering flowers to the deity.
- Aarti: This involves waving of lamps in front of the deity, accompanied by devotional songs and music.
Please note that the exact pooja schedule might vary and it’s best to check with the temple for precise timings.
Seva List at Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir
Sevas are special offerings made by devotees to the deity. At Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir, several sevas are offered:
- Rudrabhishekam: This is a special pooja where Lord Shiva is worshipped in his Rudra form.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap: This powerful mantra is chanted for divine blessings and protection from untimely death.
- Bilva Archana: This involves offering Bilva leaves, considered sacred to Lord Shiva.
- Prasadam Distribution: Devotees can sponsor the distribution of prasad to other devotees visiting the temple.
Ticket Cost and Procedure for Poojas and Sevas
The cost for performing poojas and sevas at Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir can vary depending on the specific ritual. Typically, tickets for these can be purchased at the temple counter. To book a pooja or seva, follow these steps:
- Visit the temple office and inquire about the desired pooja or seva.
- Pay the requisite fee and provide the necessary details such as your name, gotra (lineage), and nakshatra (birth star).
- The temple priest will perform the pooja or seva on your behalf at the designated time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I book poojas and sevas online at Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir? Currently, Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir may not offer online booking for poojas and sevas. However, it’s advisable to check with the temple administration for any updates.
2. Is there any dress code for performing poojas at the temple? Devotees are recommended to wear clean and conservative attire while performing poojas at the temple.
3. Can non-Hindus perform poojas at Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir? While non-Hindus are usually allowed to visit the temple, they may not be allowed to perform certain rituals. Please confirm with the temple authorities.
In conclusion, Pisharnath Mahadev Mandir offers a serene space for devotees to connect with the divine through various poojas and sevas. By understanding the details of these religious services, you can participate in them and experience the spiritual bliss that this sacred temple offers.