Know the details about the Kukke Subramanya Ashlesha Bali Pooja Cost Online Booking, Kukke Subramanya Ashlesha Bali Pooja Timings Benefits
Kukke Subramanya Ashlesha Bali Pooja: A Comprehensive Guide
Kukke Subramanya Ashlesha Bali Pooja is a significant ritual performed at the renowned Kukke Subramanya Temple in Karnataka, India. This sacred ritual is known for seeking protection and relief from Sarpa Dosha, Naga Dosha, Kuja Dosha (Manglik), and Kala Sarpa Dosha. It is particularly recommended for individuals born under the Ayilyam/Ashilesha Nakshatra.
Kukke Subramanya Ashlesha Bali Pooja Cost Online Booking
The Kukke Subramanya Ashlesha Bali Pooja aims to eliminate various doshas related to people born in Ayilyam/Ashilesha Nakshathra. The puja seeks the blessings of the presiding deity, Naga Devada, and is believed to bring prosperity, happiness, and peace to the devotees
The temple operates between 6:30 AM to 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM to 8:00 PM. The Ashlesha Bali Pooja is conducted in two shifts, with the first one starting at 7:00 AM.
Individual Ashlesha Bali Puja with Ashlesha Mandala and Homam ranges from INR 12,000 to 28,000. The cost includes puja materials, accommodation, and food.
Booking for the Ashlesha Bali Pooja can be done online through the official website of the Kukke Subramanya Temple or other spiritual service websites. You can select the date and session for the pooja and make the payment online.
Step-by-Step Pooja Process
- Devotees begin their day by taking a holy dip in the Kumaradhara River.
- They then proceed to the temple to perform ‘Go-Pooja’ (worship of the cow) and ‘Nagaprathishte’ (installation of the serpent deity).
- The main Ashlesha Bali Pooja follows, which includes mantra recitation and prayers to Lord Subramanya.
- The rituals conclude with the distribution of ‘Prasadam’.
The pooja is performed on all days except Ekadasi and Amavasya. A couple can perform this pooja together. Devotees are advised to maintain strict cleanliness and purity during the pooja.
Things to Know
- The ritual typically lasts for two hours.
- The Naga Devada is the presiding Deity of this Nakshatra.
- It is recommended to perform pooja on May 12 for good results.
- Prasadam will be issued between 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM.
Q: What is the significance of Kukke Subramanya Ashlesha Bali Pooja? A: This pooja is done to remove all doshas related to people born in Ayilyam/Ashilesha Nakshathra.
Q: Can we book the pooja online? A: Yes, you can book the Ashlesha Bali Pooja online through the official website of the Kukke Subramanya Temple or other spiritual service websites.
Q: Can a couple perform this pooja together? A: Yes, a couple can perform this pooja together.
Embark on the spiritual journey of Kukke Subramanya Ashlesha Bali Pooja and may it bring peace and prosperity to your life!