Know the latest details about the Khandoba Temple Pooja Timings List Daily Seva Ticket Cost, Khandoba Temple Daily Pooja List at the Temple
Khandoba Temple, a revered pilgrimage site located in Jejuri, Maharashtra, is dedicated to Lord Khandoba, a manifestation of Lord Shiva. The temple, nestled atop a hill, is an architectural marvel and attracts devotees from all over India seeking blessings and divine grace. One of the highlights of visiting Khandoba Temple is participating in the various poojas and sevas offered by the temple. In this blog post, we will explore Khandoba Temple Pooja Timings List Daily Seva Ticket Cost.
Khandoba Temple Pooja Timings List Daily Seva Ticket Cost
Khandoba Temple Pooja Timings and List
The temple follows a daily schedule of poojas and rituals that allow devotees to participate in various ceremonies and seek Lord Khandoba’s divine grace. Some of the popular poojas performed at Khandoba Temple are:
- Kakad Aarti: This early morning aarti is performed at 5:30 AM, during which lighted lamps are offered to Lord Khandoba while chanting sacred hymns and prayers.
- Abhishekam: This ritual involves the bathing of Lord Khandoba’s idol with water, milk, honey, and other sacred items while chanting Vedic mantras. The Abhishekam takes place throughout the day, starting from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Maha Puja: The Maha Puja is an elaborate ceremony that includes offerings of flowers, fruits, and other sacred items to Lord Khandoba, along with recitation of mantras and prayers. The Maha Puja takes place at 12:30 PM.
- Dhoop Aarti: This evening aarti is performed at 6:30 PM, during which incense sticks are offered to Lord Khandoba while chanting sacred hymns and prayers.
- Shej Aarti: The Shej Aarti is the final aarti of the day, performed at 9:00 PM before the temple closes for the night.
Please note that these timings may vary during special occasions or festivals. Devotees are advised to check the temple’s official website or contact the temple authorities for the most up-to-date information on pooja timings.
Daily Seva at Khandoba Temple
Devotees can participate in various sevas (services) at Khandoba Temple, contributing to the temple’s upkeep and maintenance while earning spiritual merit. Some of the daily sevas offered at the temple include:
- Anna Daan Seva: A service in which devotees contribute towards providing free meals to the needy and fellow pilgrims visiting the temple.
- Nitya Abhishek Seva: This seva involves sponsoring the daily Abhishekam ritual for Lord Khandoba, ensuring that the deity is bathed and adorned with sacred offerings.
- Archana Seva: In this seva, devotees sponsor the recitation of 108 names of Lord Khandoba, seeking his blessings and protection.
- Deep Daan Seva: A service that involves donating oil for lighting lamps at the temple, symbolizing the dispelling of darkness and ignorance.
Booking Procedure and Ticket Cost
Currently, there is no dedicated online booking system for poojas and sevas at Khandoba Temple. Devotees can book their desired services at the temple premises. The ticket cost for various poojas and sevas varies depending on the specific ritual and the offerings made. Generally, the costs are as follows:
- Kakad Aarti: INR 50 – INR 100
- Abhishekam: INR 100 – INR 500
- Maha Puja: INR 500 – INR 1,000
- Dhoop Aarti: INR 50 – INR 100
- Shej Aarti: INR 50 – INR 100
- Daily Sevas: INR 100 – INR 5,000 (depending on the seva)
To book a pooja or seva, follow these steps:
- Visit the temple premises and approach the temple office or the designated counter for pooja and seva bookings.
Provide your personal details, such as name, contact number, and postal address.
- Specify the date and time for the desired pooja or seva.
- Pay the required ticket cost at the counter.
- Collect your receipt or token, which you will need to present on the day of the booked service.
Participating in the various poojas and sevas at Khandoba Temple is a spiritually enriching experience that allows devotees to connect with the divine energy of Lord Khandoba. By understanding the Khandoba Temple Pooja Timings List Daily Seva Ticket Cost, and ticket costs, you can make the most of your pilgrimage and create lasting memories. As with any religious visit, it is essential to maintain cleanliness, show reverence for the sanctity of the temple, and approach the ceremonies with an open heart and mind. May the blessings of Lord Khandoba guide and protect you on your spiritual journey.